Thursday, May 21, 2009

New action photos!

The first two are from the JConcepts Wave Race held last weekend at OCRC.




These two are from the Round 3 of the JBRL Series held at OCRC the first weekend of May.



Thanks Jason and Nick!

Even though I haven't updated my blog lately, I've been racing a lot to practice for all the races over the last month. Since my last race entry about Round 2 of the JBRL at Revelation, I've run Round 3 of the OCRC Sat Series, Round 3 of the JBRL at OCRC, and the JConcepts Wave race at OCRC. In between those races, I've been racing the Wed, Fri, and Sun club races at OCRC and working on my cars between race days! Whew! Which is why I haven't updated my blog lately :(

Then the next 3 weekends are the make up race for Round 1 of the JBRL at Hot Rod Hobbies on 5/24, then Round 4 of the OCRC Sat Series on 5/30, and then Round 4 of the JBRL at Pegasus! Busy!

No comments: