Wednesday, January 20, 2010

West Coast RC Raceway to start racing offroad on Saturday!

West Coast has announced that starting on February 6th, they may change their racing schedule to the following as posted by the owner Danny:

Monday - Open Practice
Tuesday - Offroad Racing at 7pm
Wednesday - Open Practice
Thursday - Onroad racing at 7pm
Friday - Offroad racing at 7pm
Saturday Doors open at 10am, Onroad racing at 12 or 1pm and Offroad racing at 7pm.
Sunday - Offroad racing at 3pm

Also, we're going to introduce the Offroad racing on Saturday February 6th at 7pm. This will be part of the Super Bowl weekend at WC. We're going to offer everyone a free BBQ that include hot dogs and hamburgers on Saturday and Sunday. We will also include a free T-Shirt and great raffles as well. We will also offer a weekend pass for racing at a discounted price on both days as well. Let us know what you think, the Tuesday thing will change only after the Tuesday night series is over. We're really excited about this and hopefully you all are as well.

Saturday offroad racing will be awesome at West Coast.


This would be great for me, as racing late on Sundays is tough when I have to go to work the next morning. I've been getting home about 11pm after the Supercross series races, then I unload my gear and wind down. By the time I fall asleep, it's 2am! Then, I usually show up a little late Monday mornings to work, since it's so hard to wake up on time. With racing on Saturday night, I wouldn't care what time I get home! :) Plus, racing offroad Saturday night is old school! All the old tracks like MnM Hobbies and SoCal always raced offroad Saturday nights :) I hope this new schedule becomes permanent :)

1 comment:

Kevin Deselms said...

Yeah I like his plan a lot too, because they're going to run on-road early on Saturday and then off-road later...so conceivably I could spend a Saturday there and race BOTH my cars. It's hard for me to get to the track multiple times a week, so that would be perfect.