Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Really old RC pics!

Forgot I had these pics from early on in my RC racing adventure so I thought I'd post them now :)

My 1st car, Tamiya Super Champ!

My 1st pit table!

The Super Champ after cleaning


Mine and my cousin's gold pan 6-gear tranny RC10's!
Mine is the "Skoal Bandit"

My gold pan RC10 converted to a graphite chassis sprint car with my race plaques on my pit box that I built in wood shop


My "Sprint" car RC10 with all my trophies and race plaques at the time

My pit at home. I ran a different motor for practice, each round of qualifying, and the main! I would do all the motor maintenance at home and change motors after each run while at the track. I would also tear the car down and clean all the bearings between race days. Gotta love the sealed bearings and brushless motors now!

My bro's RC10 sprint car conversion. Check out the short shocks for the rear and 6 pack of red 1400 Sanyo SCR cells waiting to be built :)

2 comments:

ra98gs said...

haha cool pics...are these the ones I scanned in a while back?

ra99gt said...

yep!