Thursday, August 16, 2012

VRC Pro Off-Road

I am addicted to uploading times to events and beating my friends or staying at a certain level! It started when I was able to put in a fast time, and was 4th overall, with about 100 racers competing. Since then the field has grown to almost 300, and I've dropped to 17th overall. Now I keep trying to put in a faster run, but so far the best I've been able to do is a 16:00.

I will need to get back to work on my real cars though, as the SSC is coming up soon....

1 comment:

Kevin Deselms said...

I'm addicted now too...it's the perfect practice tool for me, since I can't get to the track and do it. Now I can at least keep my skills up a bit and show up to club races after work, without practice time, and not feel like I'm totally rusty. Plus, it's just fun!