Monday, July 8, 2013

2013 Top Gun Shootout, Mains

In Buggy, I won the D Main, bumping into the C, where I finished 8th. Next up was the Truck B main. I popped a rear ball cup during warm up and was able to get it back on with about 45 seconds left.  I was able to get 2nd in the B, bumping into the A!

For the triple A main in Truck, I finished 10th (popping the same ball cup again), 5th (on the last lap!), and 6th. I placed 7th overall. In SC I finished 8th, 5th, and 6th, placing 7th overall. 

Here are the results from all my Mains. 

Buggy D Main

Buggy C Main

Truck B Main

SC A1 Main

Truck A1 Main

SC A2 Main

Truck A2 Main

SC A3 Main

Truck A3 Main

After a frustrating day of qualifying, main event day turned out much better, as I had nothing to lose starting in the back, and every spot I gained was a bonus. 

No comments: