Monday, October 19, 2015

Back at it!

I decided to head back out to the track for some stock buggy racing with my buddies. I also wanted to work on my setup to get below a 17.5 lap.

The changes I made were, add a large front wing, green front springs, 23mm front ride height, and 24mm rear ride height.  In both rounds of qualifying my fast lap was only 17.8, and I managed a slow 17 lap run, to qualify 4th in the A. 

During the main I managed to stuff it into the pipe and cause a pile up on the 1st lap coming back to the straight. Oops!  I came out of the pile up in last place, but worked my way back up to 6th. I almost made a pass for 5th, but I crashed trying to make a clean pass. 



I was able to turn a 17.5 lap in the main. 

I kept driving after the race was over and managed to turn a 17.3 in practice. :)




No comments: