Monday, March 28, 2016

SDRC, Expert Stock Buggy, Saturday 3/26/16

Another tough start and race. A bunch of guys came out to AZ to race also.

I put in my best qualifying runs so far on this layout, a 15:01!  But this only got me a 5th place start in the A main.  The 2nd lap of the main was a mess. I got caught up in somebody's crash and was marshaled last, ending up in last place. I managed to drive my way back to 6th place. But my motor temp alarm went off!  The motor reached a max temp 158F during the race!  I should probably gear down a tooth. Oh and I bent a dog bone also :(. Maybe it's time to switch back to mod with the 3.0?  Lol. 




Saving pit spots for everyone cuz I'm always the 1st one at the track.

I almost raced my B4!  I was just running it to burn up some old tires and not put any wear on my race car, but I turned some low 19's with it, so I thought about racing it!  Lol!

No comments: