Sunday, June 19, 2016

HRCP Series Race #1, Saturday 6/18/16

I headed out to Heritage RC Park in Chula Vista for race #1 of their club series. I showed up late and took no practice laps with my RC8.2e or SC10 4x4 truck. LOL!  Needles to say that I didn't take the race seriously and just wanted to run my cars. 

With a low entry count in 4x SC I finished 2nd in every qualifier and A1, A2, and A3. Thus I finished 2nd overall. 


I guess I should finally installed the upgrade parts I bought for the truck 4 years ago and try again next month. 

I didn't take photos of the 1/8 buggy race results and I don't think the results are on liverc. I only found a photo of the triple A main results on Facebook. 


Looks like I finished 8th overall after my radio battery died during A3. I'll have to remember to put in a fresh radio battery next time. At least I think I'm finally getting the hang of driving my buggy in such a big track :). I plan to soften the sway bars back to stock, change the shock oils to 40/35 and go with blue/light blue springs. I also picked up some diff grease to try and rebuild my diff and fill them with 5K-5K-3K.  

I also had another MurfDogg 2 cell pack puff up on me, so I finally bought some Fantom 4S 6500mah 70C packs!  I plan to gear up another tooth, add some boost, and a motor fan. 

Maybe I'll even show up early for the next race! Lol!

No comments: