Monday, February 1, 2021

Last Race before the Covid-19 case surge

 So I've basically stopped racing due to the surge in Covid-19 cases, which started climbing back in November 2020.  My last race was at the San Marcos Racer Appreciation Race held by the RC Racers of San Diego club on 11/15/20.

Since extra classes were free for this race, I decided to race both my Formula E car and Euro Truck.  Which was harder than it sounds, as these 2 cars handle so differently!  The FE is loose and has tons of steering, while the ET has very little low speed steering.

Below are the videos for Euro Truck, which I was able to TQ and win!




Next up are my videos for Formula E.  I qualified 2nd and finished 2nd.  I will need to work on the setup to chase down Jerry, as he's got his car dialed in now.




No comments: