Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where is my Turbo 35?

I recently upgraded my Competition Electronics Turbo 35 firmware to add Lipo charging capability. To do this, I needed to send the charger in to CE to have the new firmware installed and tested. Well after waiting about 2 weeks, it was supposed to be delivered today, but the UPS driver didn't deliver the package to my apartment complex leasing office, like all the other UPS deliveries I've gotten. Must be a newbie driver on this route and didn't know he could just deliver it there. What a pain in the ass! Now I have to track it down and maybe pick it up at the hub :( Don't you hate it when that happens? Hopefully I can find out where it is and get it tomorrow. I want to try out the new Lipo mode!

Anyhoo, I got my new Panther Stinger tires mounted up, glued, and balanced! All set to race again at OCRC on Sunday! I'll probably end up racing at HRH again on Saturday night too :)

I also plan to get a Factory Team T4 next month. I'll keep racing the T3 until I get the T4 built and set up :)

No comments: