Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wednesday Night Racing!

I decided to give racing at OCRC on a Wednesday night a try because of the following conditions:

1) My boss was out of town.
2) Thus, I was able to leave work about an hour early.
3) I haven't worked on my B44 since I raced Sunday and all my equipment was packed and ready to go racing!

It took me double the amount of time to get to the track on Wednesday vs Sunday (over 2 grueling hours in traffic vs 1 hour of cruising on Sunday) I got home from work, changed clothes, took my dog out for a little bit, then packed my gear into the car and hit the road at 4:40 pm. Didn't get to the track until 6:45pm :( Only had enough time to unload my gear and set up my pit, then racing started. No practice for me!

Full race recap to follow later, as its late and I'm beat!

1 comment:

Kevin Deselms said...

LOL I know that feeling :) Worst I've had it driving from Sherman Oaks has been an hour and forty-five minutes. Still, that place makes me a better driver. I skipped out on Wednesday this week though, had to get a little practice on the Reedy layout for this weekend's event!