Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OCRC vs West Coast

Is lame!

I choose not to post in either thread on RC tech regarding this "perceived" rivalry, or provide a link to the BS, as I hope it will die. I'll post about it here on my blog though, so I can vent, since only a few people read it anyways! LOL!

As for myself, I am an RC racer. I am not an OCRC, West Coast, Hot Rod, Pegasus, etc racer. Sure my favorite track is OCRC, but I have nothing against any other track, and will race at which ever track I feel like on a given weekend. But, at this rate, there may not be any indoor tracks in So Cal. Maybe they'll open one in San Diego! ;-)

2 comments:

Jeremy Flint said...

Thanks for checking out my blog.... I plan on staying away from that drama in my blog!

I like your blog and I look for ward to seeing more of your posts....

Kevin Deselms said...

I agree Rod, it's pretty ridiculous. Then Derek at XRC dedicates his column to it and just throws fuel on the fire...and then comes into the thread and basically acts like a belligerent jackass. I knew there was a reason I liked R/C Car more (and not just cause they're Hot Rod locals)! Anyway, I give Danny and the crew a lot of respect for the way they've handled themselves in all this.