Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2011 JBRL, Round 2, OCRC

I was hoping for a good showing, but I wasn't as prepared as I could have been. I didn't have a set of slicks ready for the grooved track (which appeared for the mains), as I never tested on slicks. I forgot to bring the "secret" tire additive and never tested with it, for the grooved track. Thus, I was almost a second slower per lap. My motors seemed to be overheating, when they were probably fine, causing me to keep gearing down, and end up under-geared by the mains. I only make 1 of 3 A mains (where I end up breaking an arm), and end up almost finishing last in my other 2 classes :( Like I said, not a good day for me. I will be better prepared when the JBRL returns to OCRC in September!

Anyway, here are the videos we were able to get.


My races.








My brothers buggy main.


Other races we were able to get.




No comments: