Thursday, April 21, 2011

Opening race night at SDRC!

Some changes were made to the track Tuesday night and it's much more 1/10 friendly now! The turn at the end of the straight is wider, the pipe was moved in some. The pit between the table tops at the end of the straight has been filled in a bit. The 1st jump for the second triple has been cut down. The whoops section after the 3rd triple has been changed to the following: small quad, corner double, roller, single jump, pit filled in so its flat, small corner table top, then back onto the straight. Also, the boxes around the track on Saturday are now on the drivers stand! The view of the track is so much better now!

I took some video of one of the Mod SC and Mod Buggy qualifiers. Note: I will be disabling embedding of all future videos due to a website dedicated to RC videos embedding my videos into their site and not allowing them to link back to the original video. At least my posts will be a ton shorter now though! I guess I'll be posting more photos to my blog :)

No comments: