Tuesday, November 10, 2015

1/8e Buggy, Saturday 11/7/15

So this would be the 1st race with my RC8 with a full field of cars!  At the last minute my wing and tire order came in, so I mounted those up for racing on Saturday. 



YELLOW!  I didn't finish the tires until late so I forgot to take a picture of those. Lol!

The layout was "new", as the direction was reversed and some of the jumps changed. I took one practice run to scuff in my new tires and learn the reversed layout.  I was about to take another run, but the track was closed for watering, so I decided to rebuild my shocks. I took my time rebuilding them as I finished with about an hour to go before racing. Doh!

Ready for racing!




I didn't start driving the car hard until halfway through the main, after I got taken out a few times. I kept driving after the main was over, driving harder and harder, and managed to turn a 16.8 in practice.

I finished 5th in all my races, but I wanted a top 3 :(

No comments: