Thursday, November 19, 2015

Stock Buggy Win!

I made a rare Wednesday night race appearance and managed to qualify 3rd and win :). My stock buggy had way more steering compared to the RC8. I had to turn down the drag brake 2 steps, add 1 ball stud washer to the rear link, and only sauce my rear tires. It probably didn't help that my rear tires were also balding!  I think I grabbed my worn set of Electrons and put them in my hauler bag instead of the newer set?




I also picked up Lances old AKA hauler bag to try and buy.  The latch broke on my toolbox and the handle is about to fall off my old hauler bag. I considered the JC hauler bag and Ogio 9800 bag, but the JC bag was too small and the Ogio was too big. The AKA bag was just right :). I guess I should use more AKA stuff now. Lol!


I can fit 3 kit boxes, 3 of my new Akro cases, and 1 Plano case, in the bag. Now I need to transfer all my gear. 

No comments: