Monday, February 1, 2016

Expert Stock Buggy, SDRC, Saturday 1/30/16

I just raced on Saturday this week, as I've been racing too much lately and needed a break. I raced my 22 3.0 in expert stock buggy, to compare to my B5m. I also ran them back to back in practice, and my B5m did feel faster, but I was turning the same lap times?  I drive the 3.0 deeper into the sweeper though, as it didn't have the top speed the B5m does.

I did decent in qualifying, but everyone was going fast tonight. I also must've been more tired than I realized because my vision was a bit blurry :(. I turned a 16:10 and 16:12 and qualified 5th. In the main I clipped the inside pipe entering the sweeper on lap 9 and broke a rear arm. Oh well. 




This was probably the last stock race for my 3.0. When I replace the broken rear arm I'll install my 8.5 motor. I built this car for mod buggy anyway. 

No comments: