Monday, May 2, 2016

Back at it!

I finally went back out for some racing on Saturday 4/30.  I haven't raced for the last 3 weeks!

I ran my B4 in practice to use up some old tires while learning the layout. I think my lap times were in the low 19's. I then took the B5m out on gold Barflys and got down into the high 18's :). By the time racing started I was in the mid 18's. Fast lap is in the high 17's I think. 

I ended up qualifying 4th, using my 1st qualifier, as I somehow broke the rear shock tower in the second round?  In the main I had a clean 1st lap, but crashed on lap 2 and dropped to 8th. During the race I made my way back to 6th. I tried a pass for 5th on the last lap, but ended up crashing. Oh well. 

I need to rebuild my rear shocks as I noticed more oil leaking from them now. I'd also like to mount my 2nd body. Lol. 




No comments: