Friday, January 31, 2020

Return to Parking Lot Racing! Discount Hobby Warehouse, San Marcos 1/26/2020

My friend Steve invited me to go parking lot racing with him at the Discount Hobby Warehouse in San Marcos.  The day started out very wet!  So we delayed the start an hour to let the pavement dry out!

Pit area setup on damp pavement.

My view for the day.

The track is open for practice!



Steve!

B5m lowered to about 15mm ride height.

Required numbers for hand counting!  I haven't been hand counted since the early 90s!


Miss you Rally! :(

No traditional race results were available and I really didn't care.  I had a good time racing for fun!  I TQd and won each race, with around 20-21 laps completed.  I still took video of all my races though!

Heat 1

Heat 2

Main Event

No comments: