Monday, January 19, 2015

Stock Buggy, SDRC, Saturday 1/17/15

I decided to just run my B5m in stock buggy this weekend. Unfortunately, I went to bed late and woke up early, thus I was feeling groggy by the time I got the track. I was hoping I'd feel better by the time racing started, but ended up feeling more tired by the time the mains came around.  This caused me to make more driving mistakes and be impatient in traffic, so my runs were getting slower each round. I would qualify 3rd in the A main, but my pace was slow and mistakes dropped me to 4th.  I'll be sure to get more rest before racing next weekend.






Oh ya. The new scoring program LiveTime sucked the day also. It missed tons of laps during practice then crashed after qualifying. We had to wait around for over an hour whole tech support tried to save the qualifying results and setup then print the mains. Hopefully they get the bugs worked out as this new scoring systems will have some cool features, if it actually works!

No comments: