Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Stock Buggy, OCRC, Sunday 12/28/14

Late Saturday night we decided to head up to OCRC for some Sunday club racing. I would race stock buggy only and was hoping to have a better result, since it would be my 2nd time on this layout.  

I had a slow run in round 1 due to using a front tire which was too aggressive, broken in clay typos. My car was loose and  twitchy and hard to drive. For round 2 I changed the front tires to clay pinstripes and kept the same rear tire, clay chainlinks, and my car was much easier to drive. I managed to qualify 7th in the A main. 

In the main I had a horrible start getting punted in the triple when I slowed down for a wreck in front of me. I manged to make my way back up in a few laps however, and finished in 4th place :)



No comments: