Monday, January 25, 2016

Fill'em up Friday! 1/22/16

I decided to "Fill'em up" to the max and race 3 classes!  This was going to be interesting. LOL!  I raced 13.5 Truck, Expert 17.5 buggy, and 13.5 buggy.  

I was using a 17.5 motor in my 3.0 buggy, but raced in in the 13.5 class, so I could compare lap times between it and my B5m which I was racing in stock, in the same track conditions. 

13.5 Truck Results, T5m



Expert 17.5 Buggy, B5m

My 1st 17 second lap on this layout! Woohoo!


13.5 Buggy, 3.0 with a 17.5 motor

(Forgot to get a pic of my results from round 1 of qualifying)



I managed to TQ all 3 classes (if I count my truck race, but I was the only truck lol) and win 2 of them and finish 3rd in the last class :)

But, I don't think I'll do this again. There were only 5 heats and I was constantly racing or marshaling, with no break!  I didn't mind the driving part, it was the marshaling part I didn't like. Lol. Maybe if I had some help, I'll do it again. Hahaha!

No comments: