Monday, January 4, 2016

Ice Breaker Series, Round 3, MHRC, Sunday 1/3/16

We attended round 3 of the series at MHRC, on Sunday 1/3/16. Lots of other people had the same idea, as we ran into a few SDRC locals and there were 11 heats of racing!  Wow!

I checked out the upstairs pit area while waiting for my heat. It wasn't completely finished yet, but some people pitted up there anyway, when the trackside pit area was full.  I took the pics below though a window above the track. 






The main was a mess in my opinion. I got taken out on the start yet again, but recovered to 4th within a few laps. But I got caught up in a wreck between 2 other cars and dropped back. I would end up finishing in 7th. With no throw outs, this will certainly drop me in the points.

Looks like I dropped to 8th :(

No comments: