Wednesday, January 20, 2016

TLR 22 3.0 mod buggy debut!

So. Last Saturday night, 1/16/16, I signed up for 13.5 buggy, but was put in the mod buggy class, as there were not enough 13.5 buggies signed up for their own class.  I then dropped my pinion 1 tooth and added 15deg of boost for the 1st round of qualifying!


I finish 2nd with a 16:06 and fast lap of 17.9!  I end up 5th overall in Mod!


For round 2 I bumped up the boost to 25deg. Holy power!  I had way more power and was pulling wheelies on the straight!  I even flipped over backwards a few times!


My run was a slower as a result of trying to get used to the power. 

For the main I turned down the endbell timing on hopes of taming the power. 


It didn't matter as I blew out and crashes a bunch. Lol. The power was addicting though!

No comments: