Monday, August 3, 2020

Muchmore Tire Warmer System

I've been considering getting the Muchmore IC Controlled Tire Warmer System for awhile now, but its been out of stock on Amain for months.  Luckily SDRC got a couple of sets in this past week!  When I arrived at the track for racing they still had them in stock so I decided to pick one up.  To my surprise they came with the long tire belts for off-road, which I thought were a $65 add-on, bringing the Amain price up to $265!  However SDRC was selling it with the long tire belts included for $189.  Score!


Long off-road tire belts included!

Messy wires! :(

Where to put the belts when not in use?

The wires for the tire belts are quite long, which annoys the heck out of me as they are all over my pit space!  The wires for each tire belt are not also bundled into a front and rear set, so they fall all over the place!  I picked up some spiral wire wrap to bundle the cables together for the front and rear belts.  I also need to shorten the length some how to make it easier to put them away when they are not on the tires.  Hmmm.

Tire warmer cables cleaned up!


No comments: