Wednesday, September 2, 2020

TQ and Almost a Win! :( 8/29/20

In Heat 1, I won the heat with a 16:19, fast lap of 19.244, average lap of  19.946, and consistency of 96.08%.  I made 1 driving mistakes and had 1 crash caused by a lapped car.  I ran my Electron front and Positron slicks sauced with blue Liquid Wrench.  My car felt great!  I guess the softer front springs, lower 18 mm ride height, lower minimum drive (10), softer drive frequency (7k), and more aggressive brake frequency (7k) also helped!




In Heat 2, I won the heat again with a faster run of 16:09, fast lap of 18.682, average lap of 19.346, and consistency of 97.47%.  I made 1 driving mistakes and had 0 crashes.  My average lap for this run was almost as fast as my fast lap from heat 1!  My top 5, 10, and 15 averages were also about 0.2 off each other!


  


I was the fastest qualifier today, winning both heats and would be starting the A main from the pole position!  But, I finished in 6th with a DNF when my composite diff outdrive broke off after hitting the wall 3 laps earlier!  My car rolled to a stop coming onto the straight feet from the finish line with about 10 seconds to go!  My fast lap was 18.678, average lap of 19.315, and consistency of  99.11%.  I made 1 driving mistakes and had 0 crashes.




Broken composite outdrive :(

Cooler this weekend!  Only 6 degrees cooler, but feels much much better :)

Ready for practice with my new Raw Speed Riptides and Radars!

No comments: