Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brushless friendly spur gears for the B4/T4/B44!!!


Finally! AE has released smaller spur gears for the B4/T4/B44! This will allow the use of smaller pinions when using 17.5, 13.5, and 10.5 brushless motors and let you gear a 17.5 in a buggy! Just in time for me too, since I plan on building my B4 this weekend :) Read about it on RedRc.net

I haven't been able to write up and post my race recap from the Platinum Battle yet :( I've been really busy at work trying to get things done before the Christmas shutdown and my folks have been staying with me since Thanksgiving, so I'm busy with them after work. I should post it this weekend though, and it'll be a cool one with videos! As, my Dad came along and filmed my races :) Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kevin Deselms said...

Nice! Looking forward to the update on the big race. Would have liked to go to that one. Good news about these spur gears, too...I much prefer running with a slipper, so this is great news.