Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday racing schedule

My first holiday race will be this coming Sunday at OCRC. My brother will be running my T4 in the Amateur Stock Truck Class. I will be running my B44 in Super Stock 4wd (or Mod if there aren't enough entries for SS) and possibly my B4 in Super Stock 2wd (if I can get it ready by then).

Next I plan to race Round 2 of the Winter Series at Delta RC in Antioch, CA the Saturday after Christmas day, since I will be at my parent's place in Pittsburg, CA over Christmas break. This is my "Home" track as it was where I started racing over 20 years ago (well the relocated track anyway, as the original was torn down in the early 90's to build track homes).

Then I want to try and run at Norcal Hobbies in Union City, CA. I first learned about this track earlier this year when I was working in Hayward at a vendor of my company. But, at the time I haven't gotten back into RC racing full time. Hopefully they'll have some club racing going on the Saturday after New Year's, as they haven't posted a schedule online yet for next year.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: