Monday, December 15, 2008

Unintentional break from racing

I was planning to run the Bob James Memorial race out at OCRC, but I overslept Saturday morning :( By the time I woke up it was already 9:30 am and racing started at 10 am! I did catch some of the racing on LiveRC though, and it looks like I missed a great event :( I will definitely be there next year!

I decided to work on my cars a bit, (as I was now awake) and get them ready for racing next Sunday. I changed the motor in my T4 back to my LRP 17.5, as my brother will be racing it in the Amateur Truck class! I hope he does well! He tells me he's been practicing by playing VRC, the RC car simulator game.

I plan to rebuild both cars soon. I want to rebuild the shocks and diffs on both my B44 and T4, and possibly change ball cups on the B44, as I've been noticing alot of slop lately. I also want to try some different settings on both. I just need to pick up a bunch of rebuild kits first!

I was also able to finally get my B4 built! The chassis is done, but I need to install the electronics and paint a body for it.


1 comment:

Kevin Deselms said...

Nothing quite like a brand spankin' new chassis...never been run, like a canvas waiting for paint. Almost a shame to take it out and scuff it all up :)