Monday, August 11, 2014

Stock Buggy, SDRC, Saturday 8/2/14

This would be the last race night on the layout from the Top Gun Shootout about a month ago. A new layout was going in for the JBRL race next weekend.

Tonight would also be the 1st race night using my new iCharger 4010 Duo and Orion 4500mah 100C shorty batteries.  The charger can charge packs at 35A with my current power supply and even higher with a new power supply I'm planning to get!  The Orion packs are capable of 5C (22.5A) charge rate, which should increase my punch. 

I raced with the Orion packs in round 2 of qualifying, which helped me qualify 4th in the A Main. I used my best Orion pack in the main where I turned my fastest lap in a race on this layout, a 20.4!  I only managed to finish 8th after a crash on the start of the main. And I only charged the packs at 4.5A, as I'm still working my way up to 22.5A.  Below are my race results. 











No comments: