Monday, December 14, 2015

SDRC Top Gun Shootout

This weekend was the Top Gun Shootout at SDRC. This meant no racing for me, as I don't like to run "big" races now. Instead my friend and I headed to MHRC for some practice and wrenching. 

The track was empty almost the entire time, so it was nice to have the track all to ourselves!  I got my fast lap in stock buggy down to a 17.8 and installed the brass c mount I got and switched over to my MurfDogg 17.5 motor. I just need to rebuild my shocks and change pistons (3x1.4 / 2x1.6 flat with 32.5 / 30 oil and green/green springs), and all my setup changes will be done. 

I did drop by Sunday though to watch the mains. The racing up front was clean for the most part, but it was typical bump and run in the back of the pack. I'm glad I skipped the race :)

No comments: