Monday, September 26, 2016

AZ vs CA, Round 1

So.  A group from Arizona came out this weekend to race at SDRC this weekend. Round 1 would be Friday, 9/23/16. 

I decided to race Expert Stock Buggy with my B5m and Mod with my 22 3.0 with a 17.5 and dirt laydown conversion. I wanted to see which car could go faster!

Unfortunately the track was loose or dry or something else. Not consistent at all!  Making it difficult to compare performance between the cars. 

I finally turned a 17 in round 1 with the 3.0 at least!



I barely made the A in Expert Stock. I wasn't using the optimal tires though. I was just using up old sets I've had for awhile. 




I got into the back of another car on the start, so I waited for him to get going. But both of us dropped too far back at least I burned up some tires I wanted to toss?

No comments: