Monday, September 19, 2016

Heritage RC Park, Saturday 9/17/16

We headed back out to Heritage RC Park in Chula Vista for the next round of their club series. I would race my RC8 with my new 4S packs and and outdoor setup. I was running heavier oil and springs up front to make it easier to drive on a low traction surface. It was easy to drive, but I think it's now pushing some? Hahaha!  Maybe I should switch back to a softer front spring or stiffer rear sway bar?  I should probably increase my camber gain and reduce the droop some as I started flipping over due to catching bumps?




I finished 3rd in the 1st qualifier and 3rd in the 2nd qualifier.  I missed the A main by 2 spots :(. Oh well at least I may get to go home early?  Lol!

In the B main I was in the bump up spot when I got caught up in a lapped cars wreck.  I blew out after that. Lol!

Hmmm. I should also probably go back to a clip for the rear body mount. My Velcro let go due to my flipping.

No comments: