Thursday, October 13, 2016

Wednesday night racing?! 10/12/16

I was talked into racing Wednesday night at SDRC. I would only go if I could borrow some tools and a charger. This way I would only need to bring my car, radio, battery, and a couple sets of tires :). Then I could skip hauling my roller bag up and down the stairs!  I need to lighten that thing!


I crashed a few times :(. I was also running balding 2.4" electrons about to peel off the wheels. 


Two cars dropped out for the 2nd round, so I had an empty track to run on!  I didn't crash a all and ended up winning the heat, turned my fastest 5 minute run (17:14), and TQ'd!  I only held onto it though until the next hear ran. Lol!


I started 2nd, but would finish 4th after shorting the 1st double and crashing.  I also have the race on video!



No comments: