Friday, November 8, 2019

Updated Tekno EB410 Kit!

Tekno just announce an update to the EB410 Kit!  Below are the key features from the Tekno website:

EB410.2 Key Features:

  • Revised CNC 7075 Long Wear Chassis
  • New Larger 3.5mm HD Hinge Pins and Revised Hinge Pin Inserts
  • New ABCD Hinge Pin Braces w/Revised Suspension Geometry
  • New Taller, Stronger One Piece Wing Mount w/Height Adjustments
  • 13mm Big Bore Shocks w/Revised Cartridge and Cap Bushing
  • Ultra Secure Locking Spring Perch Design
  • New Rear Arms w/Front Mounted Shocks
  • New Adjustable Roll Center Rear Hubs
  • New 15 Degree LRC Spindle Carriers
  • New Aluminum Front Camber Plate w/Bulkhead Brace
  • Revised Material 81T Spur Gear
  • Front and Rear Sway Bars Now Included
  • Large Wheel Bearings and 6mm HD Stub Axles
  • Newly Optimized Reverse Bellcrank Steering System

I was going to rebuild my current kit, but maybe I'll just get this one instead?!  Then transfer over all the usable parts to the new kit.  I did a similar thing when I switched from my TLR 22 3.0 to 5.0, which I've now been racing for most of the year.

No comments: