Friday, November 21, 2008

I caved!

I wasn't planning to install my 4PK receiver's into my cars, until after the Platinum Battle race, but I got my extra receivers last night and installed one in my B44! LOL! That radio is just too cool to not use! Throttle curves, steering speeds, expo, ABS, backlit display, 7 color power led! My favorite feature is the built in timer. You can set it to time up, down, and laps. It also has an audible alarm and vibrates the handle to tell you when you hit a preset limit. This will come in really helpful during practice to make sure that I don't run too long and overheat the motor. Did I also mention that it will record your lap times and calculate your average lap time? You still have to hit a button on the handle when you cross the line though :( I plan to test the "radio/driving" part of the 4PK tomorrow during practice :)

No comments: