Saturday, November 8, 2008

Practice day- Sort of...

I decided to head out for practice at OCRC today to take some video and pictures of my T4 and B44 in action and to let my brother try out my T4, since he was going to be in L.A. this weekend. I also tried out my new Orion Vortex 13.5 motor that I will be using at the Platinum Battle race later this month in my B44 and tested some Inside Job tires as well.

I started out with a 78/30 ratio on the Vortex, but the motor temp was still low at about 130°F after 7 min, so I geared up to a 32 on my 2nd run. This time the motor temp was still low at about 140°F. I can probably still go up 1-2 teeth safely :) The Inside Job's worked ok, but I still prefer the Holeshots. That's why I'm saving them for the big race :)

Anyhoo, checkout the vids that my brother took :)

Me driving my B44.



Me driving my T4.



My brother driving my T4.



A few action shots of my B44 and T4.



No comments: