Monday, November 3, 2008

New stuff on the way!


To run another Super Stock class I was going to need another 13.5 brushless motor. I already have an LRP, which I will be running in my Truck, so I picked up an Orion Vortex to run in my 4wd for the Platinum Battle race. My second choice was the Novak motor, but I didn't like the non-removable senor wire on it.


I also picked up a pair of Panther Truck Switch 2.0's for my dry track tires on my truck. I already run a set of these on my 4wd, and they worked great! I will test these against my Stingers and run the tire I like better during the Platinum Battle race.

1 comment:

Kevin Deselms said...

I used the Switch 2.0's in soft compound on my truck at the Reedy race and they were hooked up, bigtime. Those were definitely the tire of choice among most racers, it seemed like - at least for the rear.