Sunday, November 23, 2008

Uggh!

Driving at 125% and still finishing in the bottom half of the field sucks! As does not getting one good start :( I guess tonight was not my night :( I bet it didn't help that I wasn't running the ideal tires anyway... My 4wd felt good when I had the right tires on there, but my Truck was slower. I guess the changes I made to the front didn't help, so I'll be going back to my old setup for next weekend. I also tried higher power profiles in my ESC's in both the truck and 4wd. I'll probably go back to my old profile in the truck and up 1 more power profile in the 4wd. More to come later.... I'll probably post the race recap later this week, since I need to work on the cars before I head to San Diego for Thanksgiving.

Some setup notes:
4wd- ESC power profile 3, tighten slipper 1/8, Holeshots, gear up?
Truck- 25° caster blocks, inner front camber link positions, lower rear ball stub 1 washer, rear hub carrier middle position, loosen diff 1/16th, tighten slipper 1/4, Holeshots

No comments: