Friday, January 23, 2009

4PK Metal Carrying Case!

I've been looking for a couple of months now for a nice hard case for my 4PK radio to protect it when transporting it back and forth to the track. Right now I'm using a radio bag from Trinity, but all that does is keep the it from getting scratched up. I even bought a Hobbico custom radio case, but it's not deep enough for the radio when using the wheel positioning adapter. I'll probably end up using it for my DX7 heli radio instead.

Some other options are the Pelican 1450 and 1500 cases, but these cases are really long and barely deep enough when using the wheel adapter.

I figured Futaba would eventually come out with a case sooner or later and it ended up being sooner! Expected to be in stock at Tower Hobbies mid February! Read more about it at Red RC.


No comments: