Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Electric RC8!


Associated recently announced that they will be releasing a limited edition Factory Team Electric RC8! It will include the Big Bore shocks and the new 1/8 electric conversion kit. You will still need to pick up tires, servo, batteries, ESC, and a brushless motor though. Soon to be available from my favorite online stores, A Main Hobbies and Tower Hobbies

Maybe I'll build one of these things! I really like racing 1/10 4wd, and I bet this thing would be planted! What stopped me from considering it was the fact that I didn't want to convert a nitro kit, ending up with nitro specific parts I'd probably never use. I guess this kit solves that problem! But I still have no idea what ESC/motor combo to pick up :( or how to come up with with the nearly $1000 it would take to set it up properly :(

No comments: