Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New car on the way!

I've got a new ride on its way out to me... A Team Associated Factory Team B44!!

I'm going to set this car up with all the goodies! LRP Sphere Competition TC brushless ESC, LRP Vector X11 6.5t motor, Spektrum Pro reciever, Airtronics 94362Z Rock Crusher steering servo, and TrakPower 4800mah saddle pack Lipo :)

I have a Yokomo MX-4 that I purchased in '98. It's still in running condition, but I can only find a few parts for it on Ebay now. What a shame, as I was only able to race that car a few times at the off-road Reedy Race of Champions. I remember that car breaking every round at that race! LOL! I should be able to race the B44 every weekend at OCRC, as they have a pretty good turn out in Mod 4wd, and if I break, I can get replacement parts right at the track at the on-site hobby shop :)

No comments: