Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a night!

Went racing at OCRC tonight to run Sportsman Truck and Sportman 4wd Mod. What a tiring night! There where 13 heats and 2 heats in Truck and 4wd! I was racing in heat 5 and 13, and even with all the time between races, I had no time to relax at all :( I don't think I'll be racing 2 classes again, for club racing anyways. It didn't help that I had a headache the entire night either. Here are some quick comments about the racing:

Truck: It works great! and finally figured out the gearing by getting some advice from Robert Black. Thanks Robert!

4wd: Needs a ton more setup work for me to drive fast. Hard to switch back and forth from the smooth steering feel of my Truck to the twitchy steering 4wd. Need some front tires with not so much grip, or adjust my expo and dual rate in the radio. Definitely need to run the B44 during a practice day and work on the setup. A little throttle in 4wd Mod goes a long, long, long way! LOL! And what a rocket down the straight!

Full race recap of each class coming soon, when I'm not so tired and don't have a headache :(

No comments: