Sunday, September 28, 2008

T4 Build Log

Here are a few pics of my uneventful T4 build. Unlike my B44 build, the T4 went together like butter :) I had the entire chassis built in one evening, then built and installed the shocks the next evening. All I have left is to transfer the electronics over from my T3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet since I've been getting my B44 ready to race.


The unopened kit box

Kit contents.

Front end completed.

Rear end completed.

Shocks built and installed. Chassis completed! Mountain Dew to keep the session going between building the front and rear shocks :)

2 comments:

Kevin Deselms said...

Woot! That's something I still have yet to experience, but want to - building a kit from the ground-up. I have disassembled my truck almost completely and everything, but it's not the same. :)

Ridge Racer said...

Looking Good. I wish it would be that easy when I get a T4 :)