Thursday, May 14, 2015

T5 Maiden Race

Saturday 5/9/15 was the first day out at the track for my T5m with telemetry and data logging capability.  I have telemetry and data logging of the motor temp in my radio and data logging in my esc. It was fairly easy to use but I needed to remember to turn data logging on and off in the radio and clear the memory in the esc for each run I wanted I capture data. FYI, my max motor temp was about 150F and the max esc temp was about 120F. 

I would end up racing stock buggy, since I blew out Friday night, and mod truck. My buggy was hooked up on MC Electron rears and gold Barcode fronts!  I was turning some of the fastest laps, but only qualified 3rd due to crashing too much. I blew out in the main again, finishing 4th. 





Mod truck started off well enough and I would qualify 3rd, but by the main I was either over driving or my rear tires were going away. I ended up finishing last in the main. 



No comments: